May 25, 2006

Pussycat, Pussycat - Taylor Hicks Wins American Idol Finale



~My favorite moment of the night. Prince. LOVE HIM!!! I was so hoping he'd sing "Little Red Corvette." That song ALWAYS makes me so hot. Seriously. My husband can play that and guarantee to "get some." LOL



~Outrageous Conspiracy Theory - Taylor Hicks is really the biological child of Jay Leno. :)

~Was anyone else laughing as hard as I was when Kevin Covais had to sing "Pussycat, Pussycat"? Especially when he sang something like, "Pussycat, pussycat, you're so delicious!" ROFLMAO!!

~Second creepiest moment? Meatloaf's opening. WTF?!! Was he trying to imitate Taylor Hicks with his seizure-like movements?

~Katherine's voice far-outshined Taylor's throughout the night, especially in the Meatloaf song.

~I love the song "Don't Forget to Remember Me" by Carrie Underwood. I bought her CD awhile ago after hearing "Jesus Take the Wheel" (love that one, too). I plan on playing the "Remember Me" song for my daughter's graduation.

~Chris Daughtry still rules!!!! He had the best voice out of ANYONE in the competition last night. ANYONE! Prince, Live, Al, you name it. He kicks all of their asses combined. He gives me chills when he sings.

~What a transformation Clay made, huh?! He actually looked half-way decent.



But this picture still cracked me up. KD Lang and Covais separated at birth?

No comments: