May 30, 2006

Birthday Goodies, Part II

I am feeling so beachy with my next purchases. Here is a long, shell necklace that everyone in my family hates but me:



Then, I bought this breezy, embroidered, skirt on sale for....ladies, make sure you're sitting down.....seven freaking dollars!!!! It had been marked down, and marked down on top of that, then marked down on top of that.

There's not a thing wrong with it, the style is adorable and it was a steal! Here's a close up of the embroidery:



And here's a far-away shot so you can get the full feel of the skirt, as well as a pic of my favorite new shoes....my wedgies. LOVE THEM!!



My final purchase is one I HIGHLY recommend to every woman out there, even though it's made for young girls. It's Lilu perfume and it's made by Pacific Sunwear (Pac Sun).



It's far better than any expensive parfume out there, including my second favorite scent Clinique Happy (which is next to the Lilu in the photo).

If you have a store near you, run out and by a bottle now! If you don't, find some online. I swear you will love it.

Everytime I wear it, I get compliments on it. I thought the store manager at Wal-Mart was going to start licking me or something with the way he went on and on about how good I smelled!

I also got a subscription to People magazine since I didn't have to spend my birthday money from my husband on a blog redesign, so I am one happy birthday girl!

Now I just need to cross off the big ticket items on my wish list:

1. Treadmill.

2. Quality digital camera.

3. Trip to Disney World.

4. A spa day.

It'll take quite a bit of birthday money to get those, but I'm determined to get them SOMEDAY!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it all! Too cute!!

Try to find Calvin Klein's new scent, Euphoria. Oh my GOSH. I love it...it's all I wear. :)

Happy bday again!

Anonymous said...

OH!! I forgot a point!! Heh.

I went shopping for a skirt to go salsa dancing in on Saturday and found a CUTE black one at Gordman's. It was marked down to $11. I flipped and RAN to the counter. When I got there, it was marked down to $8!! WHEEEEEEEE!!

Anonymous said...

Ok, you are way too cute! I totally challenge you to do this weeks "peek inside me weekly!" Show us all what you look like in the morn so we don't have to be soo jealous of you! Mine is up...go take a look...beware!

BlondeBlogger said...

~Chase, I got a couple of samples of that when I bought my FIL's wife Calvin Klein perfume for Christmas (can't remember which one it was now). Euphoria does smell awesome!!! I wear it with my "dark" colored clothes since it has a stronger scent. Lilu is very light and springy, so I wear it with my flowy, springy stuff.

And that's exactly what happened to me with my skirt as what happened to you!! It had been marked down several times. The last mark-down price was $10. I was so psyched about the three extra dollars in savings, lol!

~Flip, oh my gosh, NEVER!!!! ROFLMAO! I am so not that brave. Remember, I'm the one who won't go to my mailbox without make up on!

BlondeBlogger said...

Okay, Flip. I just checked out your "bad" photo. Your one of those natural beauties who looks good without makeup. NO FAIR! I would lose all of my readers if I posted a photo of myself in the morning, rofl!!

Unknown said...

ooh very cute.

BlondeBlogger said...

Thanks, Maddie! :)