May 9, 2006

Nicole Kidman: I Still Love Tom Cruise



Speaking of celebrities who abandon their families, Tom Cruise is another scum that comes to mind. How long did things last with his ho, Penelope Cruz? Hmm..not that long. Was it worth it? I hope he realizes it wasn't. No matter where his life takes him now, I hope he will someday realize what he had with Nicole and what he lost when he chased after Penelope.

I think Nicole is MUCH better off without the psycho man-whore, but she just told Ladies' Home Journal that she still loves him.

After stating that she still considers their divorce a "big shock," Nicole had this to say:

"To me, he was just Tom, but to everybody else, he is huge. But he was lovely to me. And I loved him. I still love him."


I hope that doesn't sting her new love, Keith Urban, too much, because I think they make a great couple. She deserves someone stable who understands commitment and family.

No comments: