Jul 17, 2007

And the Winner Is.....



.....Jane from Pinks and Blues Girls Blog! Congratulations, Jane!

Bruce has been traveling for a Barnes and Noble book signing and has not had computer access. As soon as he gets back to me (which I'm guessing will be sometime today), I will announce what the secret treasure is.

If you didn't win, but still would like to own the book Garage Sale America (and who wouldn't?!), you can order it here.

My thanks to Bruce Littlefield for his generosity in sponsoring this contest and for making it so much fun!

He is such an awesome guy and he's lucky he doesn't live near me, or I'd stalk him until he agreed to be my best friend, lol.

Seriously, though, he's a great guy and I feel privileged to have worked with him for this contest. Thanks, Bruce! :)

1 comment:

Pamela said...

she deserves it... she linked.
(that reminds me of Deep Space Nine for some reason)