Jul 24, 2006

Heaven = Starbucks Iced Soy Caramel Vanilla Macchiato



After my Starbucks lactose debacle, I took the advice of the kind Starbucks rep and tried both an Iced Soy Mocha and an Iced Soy Caramel Vanilla Macchiato (no whip, of course).

The Iced Soy Mocha was good, but oh my gosh....the Macchiato.....there simply are no words to describe it. I didn't even ask them to blend it for me, like the rep suggested. It was good just the way it was. "Good" is such an understatement.

Just imagine a hot, hot day, and getting this delicious, cool, venti drink. It even looks delicious....a mixture of brown latte and golden caramel, with the white vanilla and soy swirling in between.

And when you take a sip....oh my gosh!!!! (I have to stop using that phrase so much, but that's how I feel!) It's cold, coffee-ish, and vanilla-ish, and then you actually sip the caramel syrup through the straw and it just melts in your mouth.

If you haven't tried it, do it now!!!!

And don't forget to say hello to my renter Dutchy! She has a brand new, pretty template to look at.

My numbers aren't so good on this first rent campaign here. I have WAY more readers here than I do on my other blog, yet my rental stats are HUGE over there, and not so much here. Help a girl out and help me get those numbers up!! Thank you!!

No comments: