Apr 17, 2007

Why I Shouldn't Be Allowed to Speak

Natalie had her friend over playing one day and they were talking about the movie Charlotte's Web. Thinking that Natalie's friend looked a little bit like Dakota Fanning, I said to her, "You look a lot like Charlotte!"

She gave me a weird look, and I couldn't figure out why, until I relayed the story later to Amanda.

"Mom. Charlotte is the spider."

Oh my gosh. DUH! I totally knew that! So why did I say that?!!

I basically told Natalie's friend that she looks like a spider! No wonder she looked at me like I was a freak!
************************
My site was nominated for Hottest Mommy Blogger!

HELP!!!. Not only am I not on page one yet, I'm starting to slip back to page three. Other blogs are getting vote after vote and I'm stuck in a slump. Please help me get to page one....or stay on page two at the very least. Just click here.

You have to register first, but it only takes a second. I swear! And I'll owe you big time! Make sure you click on the confirmation link in the email you receive once you register. Then you can vote for me, and anyone else you may know who's up for nomination.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

DutchBitch said...

LOL, I could've said summin' like that...

BlondeBlogger said...

~I'm *always* saying stupid stuff like that, lol!

Jansky T said...

I nominated you.

BlondeBlogger said...

You did, Kevin? For what?