Nov 4, 2007

No-Slip Hair Clips Winners!

Congratulations to Paige from Superpaige's Pad who won a set of 7, no-slip hair clips! I'll be getting your clips out to you as soon as I make them.

For those who entered but didn't win, I'm offering a special deal. Normal price is $5 per clip (which includes shipping), but you can purchase 5 for $20 and 10 for $40. I'm including close ups of the patters I had posted, plus pictures of a couple of new patterns.

Orders will be on a first-come, first-served basis, and if I run out of materials for a particular pattern you are interested in, I will do my best to get more of that material to make that pattern for you. I will also be adding patterns on a constant basis, so be sure to check back.

For now, here is what I have to offer:



In honor of the Fall Y'all Giveaway, I'll call this one...."Fall Y'All!"



This is from my new collection (ha!...don't I sound so designerish?). These we'll call "Christmas Clips." You can select a floral topper, or the jingle bells (and they really do jingle!)



Okay, I'll give these names after the girls in my life. From top to bottom: "Amanda," "Natalie," and "Sophie."



From top to bottom: "Chocolate Rose," "Candy Stripe," and "Diva Dots."



These are also new and are from my "Pastel Princess" collection. You can choose a floral topper, or the sequins.

All clips feature a small piece of velcro inside of the clip that prevents slippage. Ends are heat-sealed to prevent fraying. Clips measure 3/8" wide and a 1 3/4" long. They are two-pronged alligator clips.

If you would like to order, simply email me at ablondeandherblog AT yahoo DOT com And if you would like to be put on a mailing list to be notified when new patterns are available, send me an email at that address with "mailing list" in the subject line.

Thanks!

No comments: