Feb 3, 2007

This is What Happens When You're Lazy

Note: I actually posted twice today.....weeeee! So be sure to read the one below this, too. Thanks!

I'm going to do a Seinfeld tactic and take you from the end of this story to the beginning.

Okay, pan to the end.....you see my with my Swiffer mop, mopping juice that's covered just about every inch of my floor.

Just before that, you see me on my hands and knees with paper towels, soaking up the heaviest puddles of the juice.

Then, before that, you see Natalie (my 6-year-old) knocking her juice off of the island in the kitchen, and it sprays far and wide. Kind of like a murder scene, only it's juice, not blood.

Before that, you see Natalie getting the juice out of the refrigerator and pouring it into her cup.

Now to what started this whole thing in motion. My response to Natalie asking me for juice.

"You go ahead and get it," I say as I'm eating my dinner. "I think you're big enough and mommy doesn't feel like getting up right now."

2 comments:

Pamela said...

a much lighter post than your recent ones...

glad you were able to enjoy it --

BlondeBlogger said...

I'm trying to get back to my light-hearted humorous posts. Now if my life would just cooperate with that plan!